Voodoo Doll Revenge.. Voodoo Doll Revenge..

I didn't find it as funny as others did, but it looks great and had that nice buildup. Also props for that NOFX easter egg.

ToonHole responds:

; )

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Loved it

I had to use Go Animate for my Science class and just ended up using flash since I'm already in a class that teaches me to animate with flash.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Pretty Funny

you said TFT, not TF2 I take point, other than that it's really funny and surprising at the end. COOKING MAMA!!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Truckin Lolz

Satan tripping major balls must be the best/best

Freerun Freerun

Cool

I was confused on what he did wrong exactly. Great flash

Around the Sun Around the Sun

Great

Looks great, not professional, but it definitely looks like it took a lot of work. It seems like you decided to use birds instead of people because it was easier and better looking then a stick figure. Still has a good plot.

Press Start: Shoplifter Press Start: Shoplifter

I misunderstood

It was fine, not too bad but Im confused why the title says "shoplifter" When does he shoplift?

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Eh not that good

I gave a 9 because I like cyanide and happiness, but if you wait until the end you will see it says there may be a part 3.

Tom cruise acts wierd Tom cruise acts wierd

A little comfusing

Didn't really understand it but it did have ok animation too short and had no real meaning from the looks of it.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Wow

Really good animation, like to see more of the same quality. one can only dream.