BlastOff Bunnies BlastOff Bunnies

problem

Good game, but I didn't get the last 3 achievements and it said I only got one of them unlocked. please fix?

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

I liked it

I couldn't really get into it, but I disagree with balama because this is supposed to be a text based thing and saying what he said is like saying a book could use some pictures.

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Cool game

I loved the game and it sorta surprised me when I saw that there were more levels in speed run and it caught me off guard. I had a question and I hope you answer it, but I got a medal that said chamber half full, but it doesn't show up on the list of medals. what's with that?

Meet'N'Fuck: Sal Meet'N'Fuck: Sal

I literally didn't even blink

I give you one star for the attempt, but aside from that I was too tired to really react so I just stared thinking I did something wrong and had to restart the game again, then I realized that the comments were talking about the Exorcist kid.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

Nice

22 looked like toenails. Nice game liked the variety.(and 25)

CheckMatch CheckMatch

Annoyed

I like the game but the only problem I have is that you can't move pieces to some places even if they will get a match. I even had a hint to move something somewhere but I couldn't move the piece anywhere.

Magic Shop Magic Shop

Great

Great game as all of yours are! Those who are asking about the other ingredients should read HOW TO PLAY and it will tell you they will be available in future versions of the game.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

Cool

It was fine, the animation was well done and looked like it took some skill, the music wasn't bad but nothing I'd go crazy about. Keep up the good work though.

The 12 Days Of Christmas! The 12 Days Of Christmas!

Loved it and it was fun

I loved the game because of it;s puzzle/holiday twist and how I got a present too!
It was a Flowers wallpaper pack and they looked great, I do have one question or the author though, Did you put those pictures together or did you take any of the pictures or did you just put a link up?

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks, really appriciate the Review!

As for the Flower Pictures, I didn't take picture of any of them!

Whistle Evaluator Whistle Evaluator

Loved the game

I got 90% until I figures out which one I got wrong. Here's a walkthrough for it in case you couldn't get it.
abusive 2X
abusive 2X

Please rate helpful.

coocooletmoi responds:

Thanks!
Edit:
I didn't notice the pattern in the solution :(